Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 4 - floor and plans

So it's Thursday. There's not a lot to report other than they installed most of the tile flooring today. It looks good. The contractor gave me a subtle hint about not entering the kitchen. Take a look at the pictures for day 4 too see it.

He told me yesterday that he expects to be done before the end of next week. He told me the job would take 2 weeks before he even started so he's keeping to his word. However, because of the counter top templating and fabrication time, I will have to wait an additional 2 weeks even after the cabinet installation before my counter top gets installed and my plumbing gets all hooked up.


I've also decided to post the pictures of my kitchen plan so you'll see what the finished product should look like.

Well that's all for today.

Z -

No comments:

Post a Comment