Monday, January 24, 2011

We're in the home stretch

It's been a while since I've posted. There's been some progress of course but nothing major since the last update. The microwave is in, the last of the cabinet doors was attached,  I had some crown molding put in the living room, new baseboards put in the living room and a small section of the kitchen. I got the bill last night. Let's just say, once the kitchen is done I won't be eating out for quite a while.

The counter top is scheduled to be installed this Friday and I have asked the contractor to finish up by Friday as well. We're going on month three in a couple of weeks and I'm ready for this to be done.


So barring any more delays, I should have a working kitchen by Friday. I will clean up and post pictures over the weekend if that is the case.

If you're someone I know personally, you can expect a dinner invite in the upcoming weeks/months.

Here's to a great 2011. Cheers!

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment